Cost Accounting Supervisor Job
Company: Paccar Winch Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Cost Accounting Supervisor JobApply now Date: Mar 14,
2020Location:Denton, TX, USCompany: PACCARCompany InformationPACCAR
is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is
recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial,
and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands
such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global
technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support
of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the
Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and
manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized
financial services, information technology and truck parts related
to its principal business.Whether you want to design the
transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions
of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products
and services you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get
started!Peterbilt Motors CompanyOn highways, construction sites,
city streets, logging roads - everywhere our customers earn their
living - Peterbilt's red oval is a familiar symbol of performance,
reliability and pride. Peterbilt has reigned as America's premium
quality truck manufacturer since the company's founding in 1939.
Our dedication to deliver products and services focused on
improving customers' performance, image, profitability and peace of
mind truly makes Peterbilt the Class of the Industry.Requisition
SummaryPeterbilt Motors Company is looking for a Cost Accounting
Supervisor for our Division Office located in Denton, Texas. The
Cost Accounting Supervisors role involves close interaction with
various departments within Peterbilt and personnel throughout the
organization. The Cost Accounting Supervisor will compile and
present various management reports including Backlog Margins and
Typical Truck analysis. Other activities include participating in
annual Standard Roll and bi-annual Physical Inventory, along with
responsibility for supervising, mentoring and motivating one Senior
Cost Accountant.Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate costs are applied to trucks produced.
- Ensure accurate cost standards are established and variances
properly recorded based on knowledge of product, pricing,
procurement, manufacturing, and systems.
- Responsible for the preparation of timely, accurate and
meaningful monthly forecasts and other cost analysis.
- Supervise and review the work of Senior Cost Accountant.
- Prepare and analyze cost accounting journal entries and account
- Perform internal control reviews and Sarbanes-Oxley reviews as
- Assist Cost Accounting Manager with special projects as
required. Such as ad-hoc reports for senior management and general
- Complete other special projects as assignedSkills /
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable making oral presentations to peers and
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Strong organizational skills required to manage various
- Deadline-driven and self-motivated. Education
- BS/BA Accounting Degree.
- CPA/CMA and Masters degree preferred.
- 4 + years of relevant accounting experience.Additional Job
Board InformationPACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Keywords: Paccar Winch Inc., Denton , Cost Accounting Supervisor Job, Accounting, Auditing , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!