Company: ALLURE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITIES
Posted on: May 24, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Community
Manager -to join our team in Denton, TX. Sunstone Village is an
upscale property for active adults providing residents with
exceptional amenities and activities through our Life program. Our
communities are centered around a lifestyle. We build our teams
with talented, motivated people who love what they do and love
creating an outstanding living environment for our residents.The
Community Manager is responsible for the entire property and its
physical assets, as well as the satisfaction, performance, and
retention of staff and residents. The Property Manager must
maximize the financial returns in accordance with the company's
objectives and is responsible for hiring, training, and retaining
staff and ensuring all site related duties are completed accurately
and on a timely basis. Oversees the management of all site staff
inclusive of facilities maintenance.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the leading, directing, monitoring, assessing,
recommending, inspecting, and evaluating all Marketing, Leasing,
Maintenance, and Office initiatives and staff.--- Provides clear
written and oral direction to and supervises staff; conducts all
personnel management functions. Typically oversees a team
consisting of an Assistant Property Manager, Maintenance Director,
and Maintenance Technician.
- Ensures staff members fulfill the company's standard operating
procedures, policies, and successful job performance; coaches staff
to make necessary improvements; holds staff accountable for poor
- Reviews all rental applications and lease forms for accuracy
and compliance with resident policy.
- Preparation of the property's annual budget - works directly
with Regional Manager and Property Accountant.
- Monitors budget performance and reports variances from
- Responsible for the collection of residents' rent payments;
expense management; monthly financial accounting; reporting; and
explanation of variances.
- Reports payroll information to the Corporate office / Human
Resources on a timely basis.
- Supervises inventory of all equipment and supplies and
property's petty cash funds.
- Works with Regional Manager to maximize NOI and ensures
company's goals and objectives are aligned with property
- Creates and drives new revenue streams to achieve and exceed
goals and objectives.
- Ensures rent collection programs are administered consistently
to ensure revenue is collected within standards.
- Receives and resolves resident complaints with effective
communication and diplomacy; maintains resident complaint log and
seeks assistance from Regional Manager when needed.
- Manages move-ins and move-outs as site activity requires and
ensures proper communication with all site staff to ensure
proactive and cohesive operations.
- Evaluates and approves decisions for physical repair,
replacement, and/or improvements consistent with capital
- Selects and monitors third-party vendors; communicates and
ensures work is performed as expected.
- Conducts regular weekly individual meetings with department
heads and maintains notes of discussion topics.Required Skills and
- Strong organizational, management, and teamwork skills.
- Professional presentation to be compatible with the established
guidelines and as defined within the employee handbook - positive
attitude, energetic, assertive, and ability to serve as a role
model for subordinates.
- Solid administrative skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office
products, e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle finances and work within a budget; attention
- Demonstrates integrity on personal & professional level; works
respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel,
finances, equipment failure, emergency situations, etc.
- Ability to actively assist with all departments'
responsibilities; willingness to substitute for any position at the
site.Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in Property
- Minimum three (3) years managerial experience supervising three
(3) or more subordinates.
- Senior housing or experience with a luxury property highly
preferred.Scope and Compensation
- Must be able to work at a computer and stand/walk for an entire
workday and move throughout the interior and exterior of the
property without limitations.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds and bend, stoop, squat, reach,
push, and pull occasionally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform essential functions.
- Physical on-site presence is required during all operational
business hours, 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Special events or unusual circumstances may require additional
on-site presence outside of business hours including nights and
weekends. This position cannot be performed remotely
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and job
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with employer match of 100% to a maximum of 4% of the
employee's annual salary.
Keywords: ALLURE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITIES, Denton , Community Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...