Medical Office Receptionist - Family Care
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Medical Office Receptionist - Family Care
We're looking for a qualified Medical Office Receptionist like you
to join our Texas Health family at our Texas Health of North
If you're looking for a rewarding career with family-friend hours
and top-notch benefits, this is the job for you!
* Work location: 2000 Emery Street, Denton, TX 76201
* Work environment: Family Care
* Work hours: Full-time, 40 hours weekly, Monday to Friday, 8:00am
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is a not-for-profit physician
organization with more than 250 locations and 800 physicians, nurse
practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing
quality care in clinics and medical offices throughout North
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* 6 months of Healthcare experience in a Clinical Setting
* 6 months of Customer Service experience in an Office Environment
* Must be Dependable, Able to multitask, and Work Efficiently
Position Responsibilities THPG Medical Office Receptionist, under
direct supervision, performs patient check-in at the time of visit
and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting
process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in
compliance. Answer phone calls and directs them appropriately.
Schedule appointments according to office guideline. Obtains
accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays and
deductible amounts. Copies/scans patient access related hard copy
materials (e.g.. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the
correct location in the electronic medical record. Prepares charts
for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is
complete. Conducts all functions associated with patient check-out
including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility
payments and scheduling follow-up appointments. Performs duties
involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing
of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
Confirms next day appointments and alerts patients as to what
documentation is needed, including details associated with
time-of-service payment. Follows up with patients regarding the
Missed Appointment Policy and sends out the appropriate
communications. Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Medical
Office Receptionist will
* be an outgoing individual with a friendly attitude
* strong attention to detail
* able to multi-task front desk job responsibilities for a busy
Family Practice/Internal Medicine Clinic
* must have outstanding communication, interpersonal, customer
service, and organizational skills
* knowledge of insurance authorization/billing requirements
* demonstrated strong customer service and communication
* organizational and time management skills.
* proficient computer skills.
* knowledge of clinic procedures and regulatory requirements.
* possess a strong work ethic and a high level of
* a team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a
fast paced environment.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Medical Office Receptionist
you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid
time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and
dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep
you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan
repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven
culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For -" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work -
Additional perks of being a THPG Medical Office Receptionist
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
* Positively impact patients' quality of life
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated clinical leadership resources
* Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Denton , Medical Office Receptionist - Family Care, Administration, Clerical , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!