Field Education Business Partner
Company: Sally Beauty Supply LLC
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Posted Date 2 days ago (3/31/2021 11:02 PM) Overview Centered in
vibrant city of Denton, conveniently--down the street from the
University--of--North Texas and Texas Women's University, is the
corporate headquarters of Sally Beauty Holdings. We are the world's
largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies and are
welcoming applications for a dynamic Field Education Business
Partner. "At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity.
Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation
and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us." Responsible for educating and training
Color & Curl Concierge and Store Associates to consistently deliver
best in class experience to every customer. Leads the development,
execution and application of all training and educational
initiatives for Color & Curl Concierge team whose responsibilities
are to be the stewards to the industry demonstrating our dominance
in all things color related and in talent development, technical,
business and selling skills, in addition to daily sales associate
responsibilities. Aids in the development, implementation and
coaching of Color & Curl training and education, ensuring focus on
core competencies and position goals. Identifies associate
developmental needs and analyzes effectiveness and execution of all
educational programs. Provides strategic feedback to key Business
Partners to ensure alignment with business and financial goals.
- Developing Talent to meet or exceed established metrics, color
growth goals as well as other standards and expectations that may
- Deliver customer focused EPIC sales model training to drive the
transformation of CosmoProf customer service model. Leads and
provides training to develop relationships with the customer to
enhance business growth. Provides leadership and coaching in
product knowledge/operations/business acumen and business specific
selling skills training.
- Works closely with District Managers to identify and execute on
training and development support needs. Provide support by both
using a train-the-trainer model and direct training programs.
- Training and follow up on sell through techniques for Color &
Curl Concierge on the Company's special promotion activities in
- Communication on emerging trends, styles and products.
- Training and development of programs for effective cold-calling
techniques to generate new customers.
- Aids in the development, implementation and management of
multiple training and development programs. Implements effective
training programs/materials utilizing a variety of media and
- Strategically analyze data and customer feedback, identify
talent developmental needs, while ensuring these are consistent
with core competencies and position goals. Presents recommendations
to leadership and gain approvals on key training needs.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Human Resources, Business or
related field preferred
- Five years retail or full service sales leadership
- Reliable transportation to effectively service designated
stores and markets.
- Working knowledge of retail sales, inventory control systems
and visual merchandising is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, social
media skills, coaching, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint,
Outlook, Oracle, and POS applications.
- --Comprehensive knowledge of computers, mobile devices and
social media platforms.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and a safe
- Is committed to working scheduled hours and has the flexibility
to work additional hours based on changing business needs.
- Strong time management and organization skills and the ability
to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions quickly
- Ability to present a professional image and interact positively
with the public.
- A strong advocate for the field. Seeks, accepts, acts on
feedback to improve customer experience. Constantly contributing to
improve the customer and associate experience.
- Embraces company direction and culture
- Encourages collaboration and participates in creative, out of
the box thinking
- Possesses Business and financial acumen
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast
paced work environment.
- Always considers how to encourage diverse teams to come
together to problem solve and create a culture of involvement.
- Flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends may be
required; ability to travel as needed (up to 75%) We offer a
competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick
days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company
match. In addition, associates of SBH may take advantage of our--in
house salon with complementary services and a varied selection of
food options at our corporate campus. Also, featured at our
corporate campus, is both a Sally Beauty and CosmoProf Professional
onsite store, where associates enjoy a great merchandise discount!
At SBH, we remain committed to protecting the health and safety of
all our customers and associates and maintain the following
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Temperature screenings Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, or disability. Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Supply LLC, Denton , Field Education Business Partner, Education / Teaching , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!