Company: SunRidge Management Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our
team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social
media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our
ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication
skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a
'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability
to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our
brand and manage all community communications.
The purpose of this job description is to communicate the
responsibilities and duties associated with the position of
manager. While the following information should be considered a
comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted
that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically
Our company emphasizes a team approach and expects every person to
perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with
fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative that you review these duties, skills and physical
requirements closely and that you understand that, by signing the
Job Description Acknowledgment, you are verifying that you can
perform all the duties, have the skills and possess the physical
abilities that are necessary to perform the job as described.
JOB BRIEF: The MANAGER is totally accountable for all property
operations.The purpose of the manager is to effectively manage and
coordinate persons, activities and available resources in order to
accomplish property objectives as set forth by the property
supervisor and property owner. These objectives will include
maximizing occupancy levels and property values. In addition, the
manager will train the assistant manager to assume all duties of
the manager in the event of the manager's absence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to
- The manager is responsible for staying within the established
budget guidelines throughout the year.
- Ensures that all rents are collected when due, and posted in a
timely manner. It is mandatory that all bank deposits are made
immediately and deposits are reported to the corporate office on a
- Perform evictions, utility cut-offs and landlord liens as
required on delinquent rents.
- Constant vendor/contractor communications concerning work
scheduling, billings, vendor relations and certificates of
insurance. Manager is responsible for approving and submitting all
invoices to corporate office for payment. PERSONNEL
- Hires, terminates, trains, motivates and supervises all on-site
staff in order to achieve operational goals of assigned property.
This includes new employee indoctrination, annual performance
reviews, review and approval of timesheets, instructing and
advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines.
- Conducts on-going training with office staff; e.g., leasing
paperwork, workplace safety, and any other type of training that
may be needed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all personnel remain up-to-date with all Grace Hill
- Responsible for knowing the application, lease and all
applicable Texas property code laws.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the TAA Redbook and any
changes relating to the TAA application, lease and related lease
- Ensures that lease files are complete and that completion of
leases is being executed properly.
- Responsible for office opening on schedule, condition of office
and model apartments.
- Attends scheduled corporate management meetings, usually held
on a quarterly basis at the corporate office.
- Maintains records on all aspects of management activity on a
daily, weekly and/or monthly basis. Submits required reports to
corporate office on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicates all challenges affecting the operation of the
property to the regional in a timely manner.
- Ensures all calendar activities are conducted in a timely
manner to meet required deadlines.
- Ensures all required permits by city, county and state are
current at all times, e.g. multifamily license, pool/spa, boiler,
etc. RESIDENT RELATIONS
- Maintain positive customer service attitude.
- Delegates inspection or inspects with residents all
- Review all notices to vacate to determine the cause of the
- Initiate and implement policies/procedures to maintain resident
communications; e.g., complaints, service requests, etc.
- Physically walk and inspect property on a daily basis; vacant
apartments must be walked a minimum of once per week to ensure
appropriate temperature settings and security of unit.
- Updates Make Ready Board daily. Coordinates with maintenance
and make-ready staff to ensure timely recondition of apartments
- Monitors and schedules all maintenance activities.
- Inspects the Maintenance Shop monthly to ensure compliance with
company policy. MARKETING/LEASING
- Delegate or conduct market surveys monthly. Delegate or shop
competition and be aware of neighborhood market conditions.
- Maintain awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via
trade publications, professional organizations, etc.
- Complete Marketing Plan quarterly.
- Delegate or conduct weekly outreach marketing.
- Complete Leasing Goals weekly.
- Welcome and show property to prospective new residents. Also,
handle incoming phone calls from prospective new residents and
complete appropriate paperwork.
- Approve all rental applications.
- Approve and sign all lease paperwork and addenda.
- Approve and sign off on all commission forms. SAFETY
- Report all liability and property incidents to the Corporate
Office immediately. Ensure that all occupational injury claims are
reported and proper paperwork is completed immediately and
forwarded to the Corporate Office within 24 hours.
- Manager will conduct monthly safety meetings and complete
Safety Checklists with Maintenance. TRAINING
- Complete all Grace Hill courses by the required deadlines.
Commissions and bonuses will not be paid for anyone with past due
Grace Hill courses. GENERAL
- Perform any additional duties or tasks and meet required
deadlines as assigned by the regional. QUALIFICATIONS
Position requires appropriate experience in on-site property
management. Must have background in supervision and successful
track record of accomplishments.
Word Processing/On-Site Rental System (Must be proficient with a
40 hours per week or applicable to requirements of property. Must
be available on weekends for staffing needs and emergencies.
- Stand and walk or sit alternatively depending on specific needs
of the day. Estimate 60% of time is spent on feet and 40% sitting
- Have occasional need (33% to 66% of the time) to perform the
following physical activities: Bend/Stoop/Squat Filing, pick up
litterClimb Stairs Inspect and show property
Push or Pull Inspect and show property, open and close doors
Reach Above Shoulder Inspect property, store/retrieve supplies
- Have frequent need (33% to 66% of the time) to perform standing
and walking activities related to inspecting and presenting
- Constant need (66% to 100% of time) to perform the following
physical activities: Reading/Writing/Typing/Speaking Corporate,
Grasping/Turning Telephone, doorknob use
Finger Dexterity Operation of office equipment
- Lifting/Carrying (paperwork, deliveries, files, miscellaneous):
Over 25 lbs. Rare need (less than 1% of the time)
20 lbs. - 25 lbs. Occasional need (1% to 33% of the time)Less than
20 lbs. Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time)
Under 10 lbs. Constant need (66% to 100% of the time)
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to complete forms, read
and review reports and a wide variety of correspondence, view
computer screen. Frequent need to see small detail.
- Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time) to see things clearly
beyond arm's reach (inspecting property, neighborhood surveys).
- Must be able to determine colors properly because of
decorating, design, paint colors, etc. HEARING REQUIREMENTS
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate over the
telephone and in person with property owners, corporate and
resident management, vendors and residents. SPEAKING REQUIREMENTS
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate over
telephone and in person. DRIVING REQUIREMENTS
Keywords: SunRidge Management Group, Denton , Community Manager, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!