Director of Sales
Company: Chartwell Hospitality
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Director of Sales position is responsible for
generating top-line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations
for our extended stay-focused Homewood Suites Denton. The sales
office consists of a Director of Sales and one sales coordinator
selling multiple markets such as Conventions, Corporate, SMERF,
Tour and Travel, intermediaries, etc. -Other primary
- Achieving monthly top-line revenue goals and increasing the
STAR market share of the hotel.
- Proactively selling the hotel through face-to-face appointments
with customers, tele-prospecting, etc.
- 60% - 70% of overall time should be spent making outside sales
- Mining for new leads for projects, training, relocations, and
all other types of business opportunities and pulling those leads
through the sales funnel to close on the business.
- Participates in sales blitzes and utilizes available business
tools to prospect for new business.
- Evaluates potential business opportunities for the hotel and
presents findings as necessary to the GM, SVP of Sales and Revenue
- Gains contacts and business intelligence and shows community
spirit through involvement in appropriate organizations.
- Maintains awareness of the sales practices of the hotel's
competitive set and is a "product expert" when selling against
- Ensures that he/she adheres to all sales administrative
processes that are in place including preparation and submission of
reports or internal communications and meets deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships and loyalty with top producing
clients and maintains professional integrity.
- Trains, manages, and mentors other sales staff and prepares
them for future sales positions.
Job RequirementsTo be considered for this position, you must:
- Must have previous hotel sales experience -including
outside/direct -sales experience
- Have a stable work history
- Be well-organized and have strong client follow-up
- Be competitive, self-motivated, and -a self-starter.
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have fully functional computer skills including experience with
Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Source: Chartwell Hospitality
Keywords: Chartwell Hospitality, Denton , Director of Sales, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!