Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Braum's Inc
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Assistant Restaurant Manager-Food Service Supervisor-Management
-If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that
offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you! -We offer excellent
benefits and a top of the line bonus program. -Bonus is paid
bi-weekly -Position: -Assistant Manager -Experience: -2 yearsHourly
Compensation: $18.50 - $19.00 + Bonus(annually
$61,000-$63,000)Shift: -2:00 pm - Close - - Responsibilities
Assistant Manager's role: -Braum's leaders execute the company's
brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values,
resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. - By
recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the
team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved. -
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the daily operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
-Reports to: -Store Manager Job Requirements: If your work
experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities, we would
like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Retail Management experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the -on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's Inc, Denton , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!