Demand Planning Manager, Ecommerce
Company: Sally Beauty Holdings LLC
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Overview:Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's
largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located
in Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our
customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products
and exceptional customer service.
The Demand Planning Manager, Ecommerce will help inform critical
decisions in optimizing Ecomm performance across multiple websites
and business models. This role will be critical in supporting the
strategic direction for dedicated e-commerce planning and
establishing new processes to support continued growth and
profitability. The role will require aggregating data across
numerous diverse sources to provide a holistic digital dashboard.
The Demand Planning Manager, Ecommerce will support the Senior
Director and partner closely with Finance/Sales/CRM/P&A to
optimize current reporting.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."Responsibilities:
- Auditing & Reporting existing data in Tableau, BI, Google
Analytics, Salesforce, to provide updated sales tracking
- Partner with site merchandising team promotion analysis and
- Partner with Finance & Sales Team to provide financial
forecasts and key ecomm kpis
- Delivering AdHoc Reports from VP or Director
- Managing and Developing OthersQualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in Finance, Merchandise Planning &
Allocation or Merchandise buying.
- 1-3 years experience in Ecommerce Operations or Analytics.
- SQL, Tableau & Excel experience required, Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Math, Finance, Accounting or
equivalent professional experience required.
- Flexible and agile
- Willing to get your "hands dirty"
- Strong calculus acumen
- Attention to detail with exceptional aptitude to
- Self-starter with the ability to execute multi-step analysis
with little direction
- Excellent organization skillsWe offer a competitive salary and
outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision,
life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition
reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition,
associates of SBH may take advantage of our in house salon with
complementary services and a varied selection of food options at
our corporate campus. Also, featured at our corporate campus, is
both a Sally Beauty and CosmoProf Professional onsite store, where
associates enjoy a great merchandise discount!At SBH, we remain
committed to protecting the health and safety of all our customers
and associates and maintain the following COVID-19 Precautions:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Remote interview processQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Holdings LLC, Denton , Demand Planning Manager, Ecommerce, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!