Sr. Director Operations Execution
Company: Sally Beauty Holdings LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Overview (Text Only):
Nestled conveniently in North Texas in the vibrant city of Denton
is the corporate headquarters of Sally Beauty Holdings, the world's
largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. We are
inviting applications for our Sr. Director of Operations
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."
Responsible for fostering operational excellence and associate
engagement across the fleet of 2800+ Sally Beauty Stores. Leads and
influences customer-centricity across all levels of the
organization. Directs the creation, design and implementation of
all store and field communications and educational initiatives
inspiring and engaging associates to deliver exceptional customer
service. Conceives, plans, and facilitates the end to end
development and rollout of strategic initiatives to grow sales and
profitability. Leads cross-functional teams to align business
priorities and continuous process improvements to increase store
productivity. Ensures workload is aligned with store capacity to
enable efficient execution while achieving a high level of
satisfaction by associates and customers.
Responsibilities (Text Only):
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategic
communications and educational program that aligns with the
corporate strategy, inspires store/field employees and drives
- Leads the Operations Execution team to ensure that all
communications and training materials are relevant, compelling,
customer focused, aligned with strategy, high quality, easy to
understand/act upon and produces results.
- Implement and protect communication cascade and standards for
delivery of programs to field teams.
- Oversees the development and innovation of educational and
product knowledge initiatives that inspire and promote
- Leads the development of all policy and procedures, best
practices and technologies to improve and simplify the daily
execution of store/field activities to reduce distractions and
empower stores to achieve sales goals.
- Benchmarks with other best-in-class retailers and innovates
operations strategy and technologies to drive continuous
- Establishes metrics to measure success. Analyzes data and offer
key insights to business partners to drive continuous improvement
and reduction of store/field workload.
- Leads the organization in the quarterly strategic planning
process to align on priorities and workload for store and field
teams; builds awareness and holds teams accountable to achieve
workload reduction goals.
- Collaborates with key Digital, Learning & Development,
Merchandise, Marketing, Human Resources, and other Support Center
business partners to provide insight and recommendations on best
practices to achieve optimal store execution.
- Partners with Merchandise Planning, Visual Execution, and
Allocation to ensure store flow strategies and direction enhances
merchandise attribution, improves customer experience and can be
successfully executed by store teams.
- Leads major projects and large scale meetings including
strategic planning, calendar management, program rollouts,
contingency planning, gap analysis, budgeting, and post
mortem.Qualifications (Text Only):
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications,
Education, Business, Human Resources or a related field.
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience in
communication (public relations, journalism, corporate
communication or related fields), project management, retail
operations; specialty retail industry preferred.
- Proven communication, operations, and educational
strategy-building skills; understanding of retail operations a
- Proven project management skills to deliver high quality,
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Flexible schedule - some evenings and weekends may be required;
ability to travel as needed (up to 10%)Competencies / Attributes
Indicate relative "qualitative" or other important aspects that
would enhance the ability to perform the job. i.e. detail oriented,
customer focused, team player, etc.
- Focus on customers: Passion for delivering great customer
- Embraces company direction and culture
- Engage and of urgency
- Encourages and participates in creative, out-of-the-box
- inspire: High energy and positivity with a strong sense
- Enthusiasm for the beauty industry and its products. Strong
desire to provide the best communication and education possible for
- Develops team to be future leaders and high performers in an
environment that encourages creativity and empowerment.
- Manages with courage, makes tough calls
- Champions new ideas and approaches
- Establishes direction, mentors and provides constructive
- Excellent ability to prioritize many tasks and handle high
workloads as necessary
- Manages conflict effectively
- Proactively and continuously focuses on process and quality
- Strategic thinker - desire to shape strategy
- Establishes trust and demonstrates integrity
- Values and builds collaborative relationships
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions quickly
and effectively; self-motivated
- Strong desire for constant self-development and learning
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a
fast-paced work environment
- Business and financial acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsWe offer a
competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick
days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company
match. In addition, associates of SBH may take advantage of our in
house salon with complementary services and a varied selection of
food options at our corporate campus. Also, featured at our
corporate campus, is both a Sally Beauty and CosmoProf Professional
onsite store, where associates enjoy a great merchandise
At SBH, we remain committed to protecting the health and safety of
all our customers and associates and maintain the following
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Remote interview processQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Holdings LLC, Denton , Sr. Director Operations Execution, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!