Senior Assistant Sore Manager
Company: Northern Tool and Equipment
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Retail - Denton, TexasDescriptionNorthern Tool and Equipment is
currentlyahiring for Senior AssistantStoreManager for our Denton,
TX location. About Us: Northern Tool + Equipment is family-owned
retailer that seeks talented people leaders who wish to share their
initiative, ideas and expertise to build lasting relationships by
providing the right solution to our customers . We are a growing
company with plans to expand into new markets and need to build our
bench with great leaders who are focused on developing and
supporting the team to succeed. Objective : To manage assigned
personnel in a manner which ensures that all retail sales and
related activities are performed in a professional, courteous,
reliable and results-oriented manner. This direction should promote
the goals and objectives of the company and put an emphasis on an
increase in sales and profits.
- Develop effective plans and programs to achieve sales goals and
- Directly manage Sales and Cashier functions
- Takes exceptional care of our customers
- P romotes store internal programs for alternative sources of
- Ensures sales floor is 'Showtime Ready'
- Implements retail training programs to ensure employees are
fully trained Qualifications:
- High school education or equivalent. 2 years college or related
technical training preferred.
- At least 3 years of retail sales experience .
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic, and service
- Ability to lead, guide, and mentor store employees.
- Strong customer service, sales, decision and problem-solving
- Desire to actively manage own individual development by taking
training opportunities in order to grow within role and to be
considered for Store Manager openings as they become available.
- Paid Time Off including Holiday s
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision
insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance - Our management team is typically scheduled
for 4 8 hours a week. Additional hours may be required based on
business needs. To view complete job description, Click
Keywords: Northern Tool and Equipment, Denton , Senior Assistant Sore Manager, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!