SR DIRECTOR PRICING, PROMOTIONS & ANALYTICS
Company: Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Job Identification 12441 Job Category Locations Posting Date
05/05/2023, 06:13PM Degree Level Bachelor's Degree Job Schedule
Full time Job DescriptionProvides leadership and oversight to the
Pricing, Promotions, and Analytics teams within the SBH
Merchandising organization. Drives pricing lifecycle strategy (Reg,
Promo, Clearance) across both Sally and Cosmoprof banners, ensuring
strategy is well-tailored to deliver the intended business outcome.
Serves as the primary point of contact with senior leadership to
provide pricing guidance. Leads the Analytics team to influence
strategic decision-making and address complex business problems,
through consultation and analytic support across all product
categories. Accelerates adoption of price, promotion, and analytic
best practices which maximize company, category, and sales channel
financial performance. The role reports to the Support Center in
Denton Texas.Primary Duties
- Develop, maintain, and enforce a disciplined pricing lifecycle
- Lead 7-member pricing promotions team to develop and execute a
full product lifecycle pricing strategy encompassing base pricing,
promotional pricing, and clearance/markdown. Constantly evaluate
the pricing architecture for optimization opportunities.
- Drives adoption of the pricing strategy and ensures adherence
across the organization. Leads engagement with senior internal
stakeholders to ensure alignment of pricing strategy objectives,
including associated tradeoffs.
- Accountable to developing forward-looking view of pricing
opportunities and delivering on associated incremental margin
targets. Leads reporting and results analysis with company
- Lead the evolution of current pricing and promotion toolbox to
drive incremental value to the business.
- Support and develop the team, growing the talent and driving
- Enhance the level of insights, reporting, and data integrity
- Lead 4-member Merchandising Analytics team to constantly
advance the level of insights and reporting available to the
Merchandising and Planning Allocation teams.
- Coordinate with other leaders in analytical functions across
the organization to develop standards for data integrity and
reporting rigor. Ensure adherence to those standards in
- Proactively work with senior leaders in Merchandising to gauge
future reporting needs and prioritize development within the
- Drive adoption of the Nielsen toolbox across the SBH
organization, the Merchandising 360 platform, and other reporting
platforms developed in the future.
- Lead growth and development of the individual analysts, both
their technical skillset and ensuring they are tracking toward
their career aspirations.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree required; MBA/Masters a plus.
- 5+ years in retail pricing or revenue management roles, with a
deep knowledge of retail pricing principles.
- 3+ years of managing direct reports.
- Experience working directly with company executives.
- Strong analytical and statistical background.
- Strong background in retail math.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast, and
exercise sound judgment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate
inventory needs throughout the company.
- Exceptional work ethic and punctual.
- Exceptional math ability.
- Strong analytical skills.Nature and Extent of Direct or
Indirect Controls Exercised by the Supervisor
- Task Level High.The amount of discretion or freedom this
- Strict Adherence to Guidelines.
- Interprets and Adapts Guidelines.
- Develops and Implements Guidelines.Working Conditions /Physical
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts
which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as
offices, meeting and training rooms, retail stores, and residences
or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with
office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire
regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately
lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- The work is sedentary. Typically, the employee may sit
comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some walking;
standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, files,
books, small parts; using a keyboard, driving an automobile, etc.
No special physical demands are required to perform the work. We
are inviting applications for our -Sr. Director of JDA Operations
-role. SBH is seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to lead
its JDA business user support team while remaining dedicated to our
mission and cultural values. This position reports to the VP of
Replenishment Planning and Inventory Allocation for Sally Beauty
and has significant interaction with leaders across the
organization. The Sr. Director of JDA Operations is a critical
leadership role within the Planning & Allocation team. This
solution-oriented leader is the business owner of our Blue Yonder /
JDA platform, ensuring it's optimal use by delivering systemic
functionality / user capability enhancements as well as providing
"high touch" support and best practices training. This is a hybrid
role reporting into our Support Center in Denton TX on Tuesdays and
Weds each week.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc., Denton , SR DIRECTOR PRICING, PROMOTIONS & ANALYTICS, Executive , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...