Registered Nurse Intermediate Care Unit
Company: Medical City Denton
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Intermediate Care Unit Medical City Denton
Full-time Night Shift 7 pm to 7 am $10K sign-on bonus and 3K
relocation for qualified applicants! Medical City Denton, a Magnet
and Level II trauma facility, is a 208 bed, full service hospital
that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and
Montague Counties. Offering a full-spectrum of healthcare services,
including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs, more
than 850 employees and 300 physicians are constantly striving to
offer the highest quality service to the North Texas area. At
Medical City Denton, we feel that customer service is an important
part of every person's job and strive to enhance community health
through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency. Our
IMCU is a 12 bed ICU Stepdown department that provides care to
patients with issues ranging from Trauma, Cardiovascular,
Renal/Dialysis, and other critically ill patient populations
requiring intensive monitoring. Our unit is staffed with a team
oriented group of caring Registered Nurse professionals including a
dedicated Nurse Educator and an experienced, engaged Management
team. Our floor has an excellent culture that encourages
participation and teamwork. We are looking for a RN with experience
in an acute care facility at the ICU or Stepdown level, however are
open to those looking to advance their career in this area.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Provides cardiopulmonary management and monitoring for
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs. Join our team and you will experience
a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and
clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical,
dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off,
disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution from 3% to 9% of pay
based on your years of vesting service Qualifications Required Job
Qualifications include: Current licensure as an RN or compact
license Have BSN or will sign up for BSN within 6 months of hire
and completing in 2 years of hire Current certification as a BLS
Healthcare Provider and ACLS. Graduate of an accredited school of
professional nursing. Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to
help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, hospice, intensive, maternal,
neonatal, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, surgical,
Keywords: Medical City Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse Intermediate Care Unit, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!