RN MICU PRN
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemMedical City
DallasRegistered Nurse / RN MICUShift PRNMedical City Dallas
Hospital mission statement recognizes the unique and intrinsic
worth of each individual!We trust our colleagues as valuable member
of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with
loyalty, respect, and dignity.Are you ready to join one of the
premier health care facilities in the Medical City Dallas? Excited
yet? We are too!The MICU RN manages the nursing care of critically
ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.About Medical City Hospital DallasMedical
City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commissions
highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States.Our
medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom
are known as the worlds best in their specialties. Patients travel
to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75
other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+
in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service
adult hospital andpediatric hospital, with separate adult and
pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics
and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to
state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical
procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.We operate as a
876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk
through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our
staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing
excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a
place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are
celebrated daily.HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and
- With minimum of 1- 2 years high acuity ICU experience,
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.Notice Our Companys recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Denton , RN MICU PRN, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!