Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab
Company: Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton*A Select
Medical Hospital*Denton, TEXAS
Registered Nurse (RN)
Shift Hours: Days - 7am - 7pm
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.Responsibilities:As an RN at one of our medical
rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary
team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to
include Therapists - Physical, Occupational and Speech Language
Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing
Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.Preferred qualifications that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:At Select
Medical's Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment
and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical,
emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!