Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: PILOT POINT HOME HEALTH INC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewCome work for a Home Health company that
really does "feel like family"! Pilot Point Home Health has been in
business for over 27 years, we are still individually owned with a
small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring,
qualified applicants to join our growing family.We are looking for
an exceptional Registered Nurse to perform assessments and skilled
nursing visits to adults in their home.We will offer the perfect
- A Competitive Salary based on experience, WE OFFER SIGN ON
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays equal to 16 days a year
- Paid Mileage
- Cell phone reimbursement
- An IPad with a keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Other Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and
federal of governmental regulations and intermediary
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and
patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient,
family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as
- Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon
patient admission to care. Accurately and timely complete Discharge
Summary at time of patient discharge from agency services.
- Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement program to identify and
report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart
audits and review.
- Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient
status and problems daily.
- Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by
nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal
physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
- Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed
by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes
appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the
- Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate
patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling,
problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete
appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
- Provides counsel and information to client and family members
upon request regarding patient needs and services.
- Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and
available on call as required.
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state
- Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to
coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral
sources for the agency through professional and timely
- Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community
resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple
services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services
are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient;
coordinate services to avoid duplication.
- Review for quality outcome improvement prior to discharge.
Assure that discharge is appropriate.
- Prior to discharge review for goals met and improvement in
- Review documentation for completion of teaching
Keywords: PILOT POINT HOME HEALTH INC, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Whitesboro, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!