Registered Nurse (RN) - CVOR - $27-36 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) CVOR
for a nursing job in Denton, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: CVOR
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: No
WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeWork Schedule: Day Shift Full Time-No
Medical City Denton, a Magnet facility, is a 208 bed, full service
hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke
and Montague Counties. At Denton Regional Medical Center we feel
that customer service is an important part of every person's job
and strive to enhance community health through our service with
compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:--
The Registered Nurse - RN - Day Surgery provides nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural
- Provides comfort and support for post-operative
- Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Anticipates case specific needs based on knowledge of procedure
and pathophysiology regarding patient and procedure.
- Manages patient's pain.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital
- Maintains aseptic technique and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Current licensure as an RN in TX or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider; ACLS
and--PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- One year recent experience in Day Surgery preferred; one year
of nursing experience required. Critical Care experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.-- Enroll in BSN program
within 6 months of hire and obtain in 24 months
- Specialty Certification preferred.Medical City Healthcare Job
ID #4439_0679. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: RN II Staff
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - CVOR - $27-36 per hour, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!