Registered Nurse II -Med Surg/Medical Unit - Med Surg
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Registered Nurse II -Med Surg/Medical UnitTexas Health Denton
seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical
$12,000.00 sign on bonus
The address is 3000 North I-35 Denton, TX 76201
7A-7P 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the
medical patient. Patients are admitted to this unit with multiple
acute chronic diseases such as pneumonia, general medicine,
congestive heart failure, copd, diabetes, and sepsis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
* Associates Degree Required.
* BSN preferred upon The hire.
* RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2
years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December
2016, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* Current AHA BLS upon hire
* CPI within 60 days of hire
* A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills,
and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
* Patient assessment and time management skills
* Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to
work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute
chronic disease processes.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
* 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (4th
year in a row)
* 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
(4th year in a row)
* 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse II -Med Surg/Medical Unit - Med Surg, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!