Interventional Radiology RN - Interventional Radiology
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Interventional Radiology RNInterventional Radiology Registered
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning
company? We're looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our
Texas Health family.
* Work location: Texas Health Denton: 3000 N I-35 Denton, TX
* Work environment: Radiology Diagnostic
* Work hours: Full Time (40 Hour) Day Shift; Monday through Friday
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
* Associate's Degree Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing preferred
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* Previous Interventional Radiology experience is preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required And
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required And
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 days required
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Registered
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you'll enjoy
top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off,
competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care
spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your
family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment
program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven
culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Registered Nurse:
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
* Positively impact patients' quality of life
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated clinical leadership resources
* Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com. #CB #LI-TC2
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , Interventional Radiology RN - Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!