Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description Specialization:OtolaryngologyJob Summary:Well
established private practice is seeking a general ENT to join their
practice in Denton, Texas.
- BC/BE otolaryngologist
- Able to obtain Texas license now
- Develop robust outpatient practice
- Take 10 days of hospital call a month
- Join well-established practice with mentorship
- Hospital funding support to help start practice
- Opportunity for long term investment opportunities
About Medical City Denton:
- 08-bed acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated
population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 42 miles from
the Oklahoma border and 27 miles from the DFW International
Airport. It is known for its live music scene and is home to the
University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University, which has a
combined student population of over 45,000.
Keywords: HCA, Denton , Otolaryngology job, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!