Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $30-38 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR -
Operating Room for a nursing job in Denton, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days > 10 Hrs/Wkdays
OnlyDescription --Medical City Denton, a Magnet facility, is a 208
bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of
Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Denton Regional
Medical Center we feel that customer service is an important part
of every person's job and strive to enhance community health
through our service with compassion, excellence and
efficiency.--Position Summary & Responsibilities:----The Registered
Nurse - RN - Day Surgery provides nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural
- Provides comfort and support for post-operative patients.
- Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Anticipates case specific needs based on knowledge of procedure
and pathophysiology regarding patient and procedure.
- Manages patient's pain.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital
- Maintains aseptic technique and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Current licensure as an RN in TX or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider; ACLS
and--PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- One year recent experience in Day Surgery preferred; one year
of nursing experience required. Critical Care experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.-- Enroll in BSN program
within 6 months of hire and obtain in 24 months
- Specialty Certification preferred.Medical City Healthcare Job
ID #1-INFOR-405257. Pay package is based on None hour shifts and
None hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: RN
II Staff Surgery - CVU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $30-38 per hour, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!