RN Quality Improvement Coordinator - Quality Assurance
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: January 18, 2023
RN Quality Improvement CoordinatorRN Quality Improvement
Work location: Texas Health Denton 3000 N I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Work hours: Full Time, 40 hours weekly, Exempt
TH Denton Highlights:
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Here's What You Need
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an ADN is
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) is highly preferred or a
Master's Degree in a health-related field preferred
* Three (3) years clinical RN experience in an acute care setting
* One (1) year experience in healthcare quality/performance
improvement highly preferred
* RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
* CPHQ - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality is
What You Will Do
A Coordinator Quality Improvement Registered Nurse with Texas
Health will provide leadership and vision for sepsis and other
patient populations in terms of operation, services and patient
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful
Coordinator Quality Improvement Registered Nurse will:
* Complete concurrent review of medical records against
pre-established criteria/quality initiatives.
* Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with physicians,
staff and peers to support implementation and ongoing evaluation of
* Oversee and facilitate care and follow up of patients.
* Coordinate education of staff on established standards.
* Communicate with members of the team regarding the findings of
case reviews and abstractions.
* Analyze data and suggest opportunities to improve the delivery of
* Develop and sustain plan for monitoring Sepsis and other
* Lead and direct achievement in the provision of quality of care
of identified patient populations, working with appropriate staff
* Analyze data and coordinate implementation of practice changes.
Maintains related database(s).
* Have the ability to enter raw data into various electronic
databases and retrieve data in a format that provides
* Research and produce internal and external organizational
benchmarking reports and studies to identify and measure continuous
improvement priorities and targets.
* Review medical records against pre-established criteria for
Sepsis and other identified populations, and other reviews as
* Participate in and provides education and other clinical care
delivery to meet goals.
* Participate in development of best practices per the standard of
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Benefits, and recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , RN Quality Improvement Coordinator - Quality Assurance, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!