Registered Nurse PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a Registered Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We
have an exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part
of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Registered Nurse PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:
- May participate on teams to improve operations, staff
retention, and employee engagement.
- May be required to work alternate shifts and may be required to
float to other clinic locations
- Works with all clinic staff to ensure efforts are coordinated
and that patients receive high quality care and services. Provides
care to patients in a timely manner.
- Keeps clinic environment clean, orderly, and in compliance with
company policy and accrediting standards.
- Follows company established scripts and protocols including
Patient Triage and Patient Call Backs
- Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must be willing to
obtain and maintain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification What Qualifications you
- Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is
- 1-3 years' experience as a registered nurse is preferred
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state
- Please be sure to list current license information on your
application The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are
Monday-Saturdays 8am-8pm and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the
flexibility to work during those hours.CareNow delivers quality,
convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service.
We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United
States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most
qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to
improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow physician
team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice,
emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of
primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is
an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse PRN opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Denton , Registered Nurse PRN, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!