Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Legend Senior Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified
Great Places to Work!
Willow Bend is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family
and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty
of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like
$75 weekly bonus for perfect attendance for full time
$35 weekly bonus for perfect attendance for part time
$1.25 per hour shift bonus for third shift
$1 per hour bonus for weekend shifts
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join the nursing team
as a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.). You will make a
difference in the lives of residents by assisting them with their
activities of daily living.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you.
Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being
through the following benefits:
- Perfect attendance bonus-$75 for full-time and $35 for
- Shift differential bonus-$1+ per hour depending on
- Standard and supplementary insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
- Continuing education
- Legend of Honor bonus
- Resident move-in bonus
- Celebration/sympathy gifts
- Scholarship program
- PTO donation program
- Crisis care program
- Employee Assistance Program
We are looking for a committed individual with required
certifications for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) as required
by state regulations.
Responsibilities of this position would include but not be limited
- Assisting with the daily care of the residents, including:
Personal care, grooming, hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social
interactions, and meals.
- Monitoring the resident's physical and emotional comfort and
responding as needed
- Documenting completed tasks such as: Daily shift report,
resident records and negotiated service agreement
- Confidentially communicating clearly to other staff, such as:
Urgent needs for the next shift and all concerns to the Health Care
- Demonstrating the ability to manage assigned tasks within the
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and safety
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but it is not
To learn more about this terrific opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening
will be conducted at the company's discretion. This position may
require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Legend Senior Living Associates are required to be vaccinated with
the COVID-19 vaccine unless a medical, or religious exception is
approved. Newly hired associates will be required to obtain a
COVID-19 vaccine and complete the appropriate number of doses for
the vaccine type within 30 days of hire.
Keywords: Legend Senior Living, Denton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!