Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - Denton, TX - PCU - Progressive Care Unit
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - Denton,
TXRegistered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Fast-paced
department is looking for top-skilled nurses.-- Is that you? --
Work location:--Texas Health Denton 3000 N I-35 TX 76201 Work
hours: Night Shift-- - Full-Time -36 Hours/Week -- Progressive Care
- Working with a Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Work with patients and provide life-saving care
- The opportunity to work with a diverse patient population
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge medical technology
- The potential for high job satisfaction and a sense of
accomplishment from making a difference in patients' lives
- Work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and
Professional Growth Opportunities
- Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership
- The professional nurse exhibits an understanding of basic human
- The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and
understanding of patient's affiliations. Here's What You Need
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program OR Diploma
Nurse Program Completion.
- BSN preferred
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency (if necessary)
- --RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
- ACLS - upon hire
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days
- 1-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required.
- 1-year PCU/Tele experience and/or Med/Surge experience
preferred. -- What You Will Do Delivers care to patients utilizing
the Nursing Process
- Assesses the patient
- Plans the care of the patient
- Intervenes as appropriate
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
- Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures
into patient care.
- Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
- Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift,
inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers. --
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
- Explore our for info like , , recent we've won and more. Do you
still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - Denton, TX - PCU - Progressive Care Unit, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...