Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal ICU - NICU - Part-Time - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal ICU - NICU -
Part-TimeRegistered Nurse (RN) Part-Time Night Shift - Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Unit for Texas Health Denton
Work location: Texas Health Denton, 3000 N I-35, Denton, TX
Work hours: Part-Time Nights, 24 hours weekly, 2-12 hours shifts,
7:00 pm - 7:00 am
NICU Department highlights:
* The Center for Women at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
is a Texas 10-step facility with the "Best Place to Have a Baby"
designation, as well as Level III Maternal & Neonatal Care
* Denton's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 16-bed NICU with all private rooms
* 23-week gestation on up - working with preemies and multiples
* 24-bed Postpartum/Newborn, Couplet care
* The deliveries average between 200-225 deliveries per month.
* NicView web cameras
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Here's What You Need
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma required; BSN
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months
* NRP - Essential Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 Days of
* STABLE Program within 6 Months of hire
* NRPA-Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 Days of
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 90 days
* 1-year experience as a clinical nurse
* At least 1 year of NICU experience preferred.
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal ICU - NICU - Part-Time - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!