Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)Registered
Nurse (RN) Full-Time Nights Shift- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for
Texas Health Denton
Work location: Texas Health Denton, 207 N. Bonnie Brae Street,
Denton, TX 76201
Work hours: Full-time nights, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts,
7:00 pm - 7:00 am
ICU Department highlights:
* Our Intensive Care Unit RN's provide care to patients that
require close monitoring and frequent assessments that proactively
manage life-threating/emergent situations.
* 19 bed ICU unit - Surgical, Medical, Cardio, Open Hearts, Vents,
COVID, Vascular, CRRT
* Our team is like a family and work together like no other to
provide compassionate care to our patients.
* Excellent opportunities for educational and career growth
including advancement opportunities in leadership.
* Self-Scheduling for our ICU Unit
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed,
full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern
Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular
care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency
medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest
employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000
employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff
practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest
of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth,
Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited
Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Here's What You Need
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma required; BSN
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
* BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months
* ACLS - within 90 days of hire
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days of
* 1-year experience as a clinical nurse required.
* 1 year ICU experience strongly preferred.
* NIHSS - within 90 days of hire
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Denton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!