Seasonal Store Team Leader-Denton, TX
Company: Halloween City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOIN US... IT'LL BE A SCREAM! Halloween City is the seasonal
Halloween division of PCHI/Party City. We've been reanimating
retail across the country with pop-up stores since the 1980's and
helping others create an unforgettable Halloween is what we live
for. Our Store Team Leader's lead by example and possess the energy
and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an
exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our
products and services because we have the best selection of
Halloween goods in the industry. We ensure we are easy to shop and
inspiration lurks in every aisle. At PCHI, our promise is Customer
First, People Matter, It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our
brand every day and love to party! CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR
SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE-FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
- You will deliver an exceptional Customer experience by ensuring
we have the right Team Members in place through the selection,
training, and development of your team.
- You will cultivate an 'It can be done' attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and inspiring joy for our
- You will be responsible for executing best in class sales and
service strategies along with delivering on sales, profit, and
service targets, as well as delivering on all key talent
- You will reinforce exceptional Customer service behaviors
delivered by your team through accountability, recognition, and
- You will provide value to Customers by delivering a Customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience.
- You will leverage technology to enhance the Customer service
experience for both our internal and external Customers.
- You will enable the store team to thrive in an environment of
frequent change through establishing a culture of inspiration and
commitment to the organization's goals and strategies. RESULTS
- You will leverage and understand all your business reports to
make daily decisions.
- You will drive sales growth in core businesses and omni
- You will oversee all aspects of merchandising and inventory
- You are responsible for managing payroll and store
- You are responsible for store planning, scheduling, and task
prioritization. DRIVE SALES AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- You will lead an operationally efficient store, enabling a
sales and service culture.
- You will provide services and solutions that drive Customer
- You will deliver an outstanding Customer experience by focusing
on our service model (Friendly, Easy and Accurate).
- You will always prioritize Customer interactions over tasks.
CULTIVATE A CUSTOMER CENTRIC/ENGAGED TEAM
- You have full accountability for hiring, training, coaching,
and developing the store team to ensure they do what's right for
- You are responsible for creating an environment that promotes
Team Member engagement and retention.
- You will invest in training strategies/initiatives to enhance
skill and capabilities.
- Your role is critical in executing our company's purpose,
promise and priorities that are focused on our internal and
external Customers! PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Permanent employment opportunities at Party City CAREER PATH
- Party City Store Team Leader
- Party City Lead Job Requirements: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and
pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
Keywords: Halloween City, Denton , Seasonal Store Team Leader-Denton, TX, Hospitality & Tourism , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!