Company: Winston Hospitality
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description JOB TITLE: Executive Housekeeper DEPARTMENT:
Rooms DIRECT REPORT: Director of Rooms FUNCTION: Responsible for
assisting Director of Rooms in providing supervision and direction
for allHousekeeping activities of the hotel to ensure the highest
levels ofcleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained
according to brand andcompany established guidelines. Responsible
for training and motivatingemployees. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for working with all departments to ensure Guest &
- Investigates guest complaints.
- Responsible for implementing proper standards and procedures
for housekeeping staff as to brand and company standards.
- Responsible for inspecting and evaluating physical condition of
guestroom and public area product.
- Responsible for inventories of guest supplies and amenities
including equipment on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for payroll process, approving timecards in ADP.
(To be trained over the course of 3 months)
- Supervises Housekeeping Supervisors, Room Attendants,
House-persons, Inspectors, and Public Area Attendants.
- Responsible for training all housekeeping and laundry staff
according to expectations and standards.
- Responsible for inventory controls for linens and
- Responsible for evaluating condition of furniture,
- Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards and Service are
maintained as to Property, Product and People.
- Responsible for making sure all safety procedures are adhered
- Responsible for participating on the hotel Safety
- Responsible for compliance with fire and safety issues.
- Responsible for planning and conducting staff meetings and
attend various other related meetings throughout hotel.
- Responsible for providing assistance and instruction to
employees and makes routine hiring decisions.
- Communicates daily with other management, and department heads
and employees to ensure proper operating procedures are in
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Process time cards for payroll in ADP. (Training over 3
- Ensures Security for the hotel's customers, employees, and
- Enforces established policies and procedures for WinStar World
- Practices the WinStar World Hotel Culture and ensures all
cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced.
- Supports hotel's training needs and efforts.
- Responsible for performing "other duties" as assigned by
management. LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES: Ability to obtain any
licenses or permits that may be required bylaw or company
Regulations. GROOMING/UNIFORMS: All employees must maintaina neat,
clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines
and/orrequired articles of clothing will be explained to you as a
part of theorientation process. TECHNICALSKILLS AND ABILITIES: ·
Must have basic knowledge of sanitationrequirements/controls and
applications of relevant chemicals. · Must have knowledge of brand
standardsand corporate policies applicable to housekeeping,
especially those relating tosafety and security of guest and hotel
property. · Must have basic mathematical skills toprepare
moderately complex calculations for financial reporting. · Must
have exceptional supervisoryskills to manage entire housekeeping
operation. · Must have the ability to dealeffectively with
employees, vendors, and contractors. · Must have the ability to
coordinate andcooperate with other departments regarding
housekeeping service activities. · Must have the ability to stand,
walk,bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all
floors of the hotel. · Must have the ability to access
andaccurately input information using a moderately complex computer
system forroom inventory control. PHYSICAL,MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to lift and carry upwards to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while
working at assigned desk area.
- Manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment,
including 10 key adding machines, personal computers, fax machines,
and photo copiers.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations.
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Work in cold & hot temperatures
- Possibly be exposed to second hand smoke SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
Personal ProtectiveEquipment (PPE) may be required when performing
work duties that may have thepotential of risk to your health or
safety. The hotel will provide the requiredPPE. Team members will
be trained in the proper use and care of any assignedPPE. It is
your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE,
orequipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager.
NOTICE:Standing, bending, stooping,and lifting weights up to and
including 50 lbs. may be required. Thehospitality business
functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four hours a day.In
addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service
atmospheremust be projected at all times.
Keywords: Winston Hospitality, Denton , Exe Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Thackerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!