Restaurant Team Member
Company: CAVA Rayzor Ranch
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Team Member Benefits at CAVA?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available
to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as
fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make
the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams, and our communities.
The Role: Team members are responsible for creating exceptional
guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through
our doors. From greeting guests with a genuine passion to teaching
customers about our menu and customizing for their personal
preferences, to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens -
our team members do it all.
What You'll Do
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble
orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each
of our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross-train across the restaurant to ensure rapid
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near-constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat, and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual
orientation, familial status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state,
or local law.
Keywords: CAVA Rayzor Ranch, Denton , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!