Full Time Warehouse Associate - Order Picker (2pm Shift) - $14/hr Starting Pay
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply is seeking Order Pickers for our
Outbound Team! As one of the largest North American industrial
distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's
key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of
our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful
work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits
support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join
the HD Supply family today! Shift: Monday - Friday, 2 pm shift (end
times vary as OT may be required) Location: 550 Lakeside Pkwy,
Suite 100A, Flower Mound, TX 75028 (Enter off Garden Ridge St) HD
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Preferred Qualifications :
- Voice picking experience, preferred.
- Forklift or pallet jack experience a plus.
- Performance and goal-driven attitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Willingness to work in multiple departments as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, non-climate controlled
- Must be flexible to work overtime if needed
- Ability to motivate both yourself and others while having FUN!
Company Overview: HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading,
unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication,
counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details **EG PRID PRID168 Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound -
US-TX-Dallas - US-TX-Lewisville - US-TX-Carrollton - US-TX-Denton -
US-TX-Grand Prairie Posted Date 5 days ago (11/11/2020 3:48 PM) Job
ID 2020-39339 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 75028 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Denton , Full Time Warehouse Associate - Order Picker (2pm Shift) - $14/hr Starting Pay, Human Resources , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!