Posted on: June 14, 2022
The Human Resources Contractor will be responsible for
supporting our fast-growing Specialty Chemicals & Engineering
Materials (SCEM) business in our Decatur, TX location.
In this role you will
- Interfaces with management, HRBPs and Talent Acquisition to
initiate requisitions and support the new hire and conversion
processes and terminations. This includes entering data into
various systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Deliver HR New Hire Orientations; collaborate cross
functionally to improve the orientation process.
- Receives and responds to requests concerning HR policies and
programs; provides advice and information to support effective
delivery of HR services and processes including the communication
and interpretation of administrative procedures for HR
- Promotes Employee/Manager Self Service by educating employees
- Supports assigned groups by providing HR solutions support,
process knowledge advice and consultation.
- Provides advice and counsel to supervisors on employee
relations issues. This includes coaching the management team on
leadership and HR issues including application of HR policies and
procedures and PACE values and behaviors.
- Maintains-up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment
law and compliance requirements.
- Participates in activities that support positive employee
engagement, morale, PACE values and company culture.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience (preferably in a
- Experience working in a multi-location, global
- Ability to innovate and willing to challenge the status
- Proven experience leading and supporting large change
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
with the ability to interface with all levels of the
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work
independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and
- Proven project and time management skills with ability to
thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge and understanding of US labor and employment
- Self-motivated and bias for action
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Proven capability working with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS
What we offer:Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just
a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve
your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to
help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all
employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train,
and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements
and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military
status. Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is
preferred but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Denton , HR Contractor, Human Resources , Decatur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!