Company: Construction Specialties
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Description:Construction Specialties, Inc. Founded in 1948,
Construction Specialties (CS) is a specialty building products
manufacturer. CS provides solutions to building challenges that
architects, designers, building owners, facility managers, and
contractors face every day. Since inventing the first extruded
louver, CS has become a global leader in all our product
categories. Our Platform--- Solutions team in Melissa, TX designs
and fabricates a game-changing collection of steel seismic stair
solutions and modular stairs, balconies, and awnings. Join us!
We're taking building resiliency and efficient construction
practices to the next level! CS is looking for an HR Manager to
join -our Platform Solutions locations! - -Homebase will be a new
facility in Denton, TX with our current location of Melissa, TX as
secondary. - Travel is estimated at 20%.SCOPE OF THE HUMAN
RESOURCES MANAGER ROLE\:The HR Manager plays a key role in
providing core, common and consistent HR solutions to the employee
population. This position is responsible for the day-to-day
administration and execution of HR policies, programs and
procedures. - The HR Manager performs duties at the professional
level in some or all of the following functional areas;
employee/labor relations, performance management, training &
development, compliance, recruiting, employee communications &
engagement, and Benefit Administration. - In this role, the
incumbent will be expected to solve problems, develop and execute
objectives under minimal direction and have the ability to effect
business goals and partner with company-wide initiatives and
projects -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HUMAN
RESOURCES MANAGER\:To perform this job successfully, the HR Manager
-must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the
- Support all Talent Acquisition activities\: from position
opening through candidate acceptance.
- Implement all employee onboarding and offboarding tasks.
- Lead the coordination and use of temporary employees. -
- Implementation of all HR policies and procedures.
- Provide coordination and preparation of training tasks from
creation to delivery.
- General HR duties including filing of employee records and
other tasks as assigned.
- Act as Chairperson of special teams as assigned. Leads Team in
planning, implementing and team budget. -
- Partner in managing employee and labor relations.
- Conduct employee investigations.
- Act as a partner in the performance management review
- Coach managers on effective management techniques.
- Ensure compliance Federal, State and Local laws, ISO 14001 and
ISO 9001 standards and CT-PAT Compliance.
- Assist employees in benefits-related concerns and
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes. (HRIS,
ATS and other HR systems).
- Support effective communication to include postings, memos, and
other communication channels.
- Continue to look at HR processes and procedures for continuous
- Other duties as assigned.Qualification:KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/
EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER\: (Minimum
Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor's degree and at least three years of related
experience, OR appropriate combination of education and
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly
- Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) is strongly preferred
- Possess working knowledge of Federal & State employment laws,
EEO, wage and hour laws, FMLA, and ADA.
- Demonstrated leadership and good organizational & planning
- Strong drive for results, problem solving & conflict management
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability
to work with individuals across all levels of the
- Keeps commitments; is not afraid to establish a visible
presence and point of view, to engage and to hold others
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
and prioritize requests, while maintaining attention to
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in HRIS
and MS Office Suite. -HR MANAGER'S SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES\:
Keywords: Construction Specialties, Denton , HR Manager, Human Resources , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!