Sr. Executive Assistant
Company: Sally Beauty
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Centered in vibrant city of Denton, conveniently down the street
from the University of North Texas and Texas Womens University, is
the corporate headquarters of Sally Beauty Holdings. We are the
worlds largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies
and are welcoming applications for a dynamic Sr. Executive
Assistant. Our Sr. Executive Assistant will provide high-level
executive support to the CEO, CFO & CAO by performing secretarial
duties of a complex and confidential nature. Ensures continuity of
ongoing projects; guides and assists individuals and groups in
administrative tasks; and performs general office functions and
related work as required.
- Serves as a liaison to internal/external contacts, prioritizes
incoming concerns, including those of a sensitive and/or
confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action,
referral and/or response.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in
order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Arranges
corporate travel as needed.
- Perform advanced office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems, and performing complex
bookkeeping work; answers phones, responds to inquiries, makes
- Prepares and maintains various reports and other documents,
using Microsoft Office Suite. Files and retrieves corporate
documents, records, and reports.
- Maintains files and performs advanced office functions
(responding to inquiries, organizing/develop filing systems,
- Confirm and arrange travel for Board meetings. Coordinate meals
and provide other support as needed.
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- 5 years relevant work experience in a high level
- Typing speed 60+ wpm
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
MS Office Suite experience
- Demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and
handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive
- Establish work priorities and remain flexible
- Efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety
of demands and projects
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to multi-task while meeting established
- Understand and interpret procedures, policies and
- Solid ability to establish and maintain good working
relationships with all levels of the organization as well as the
- Excellent ability to work independently and make sound
- Strong organizational skillsWe offer a competitive salary and
outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision,
life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition
reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition,
associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon
with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30%
merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, or
disability.LI-VB1CBMonpostLI-PRICBExternal Company Name: Sally
Holdings LLC External Company URL: http://www.sallybeauty.com/
Street: 3001 Colorado Blvd.
Keywords: Sally Beauty, Denton , Sr. Executive Assistant, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!