Login to see available products. Not all products available in
all areas, and may differ by shipping address.
disclaimer: The product and company names used on this web site
are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered
trademarks are the property of their respective owners. BSG Systems
Group LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Posted Date 4 days ago (7/23/2020 10:46 PM)
Overview (Text Only) Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the
world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies
located in Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose
to provide our customers with access to high-quality
professional beauty products and exceptional customer service.
The Director, Digital Analytics will lead an analytics team
focused on delivering insights for Sally Beauty and Cosmoprof
websites and mobile apps. This role will partner with the
e-commerce team to deliver a better understanding of the customer
journey, conversion and optimization opportunities to improve
revenue. The individual will also be responsible for managing the
proper measurement, reporting, analysis and optimization of online
marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts. You will work
cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to ensure reporting
quality and consistency.
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us.”
Responsibilities (Text Only) - Develop critical business
insights across clients to increase the effectiveness and ROI
across media investments.
- Spearhead new analytic processes and modeling to drive
- Responsible for strategic oversight of regular campaign
performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- Contribute to the strategic development and implementation of
A/B testing, personalization, and analysis.
- Lead tagging audits, tracking and data integrity issues with
cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Product teams to
- Support the build-out of performance reporting dashboards
- Use web analytics and ESP reporting to analyze the performance
of site content, site traffic patterns, and emails, optimizing for
seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Ensure that all analysis includes actionable insights that are
appropriately calibrated and communicated to different levels and
groups within the organization.
Qualifications (Text Only) - 7+ years total professional work
- 5+ years of experience in analytics with an emphasis in web,
mobile, social and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline such as
statistics, engineering, applied math, economics, operations
research, IT, information systems. Masters/PhD degree preferred
- Previous analytics experience at an Agency or in Retail
- Experience leading & managing an analytics team, working
cross-functionally, and managing vendor relationships
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or
- High level of proficiency with statistical and database
concepts. Experience with a number of technologies (R, Python,
SQL, AWS, Hive, Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Working knowledge of CRM and loyalty databases and
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid
vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and
401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty
may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary
services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise
discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount
and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.