SHIFT: No Weekends
Work Schedule: Full Time with call
$7500 Sign on Bonus and/or Relocation Bonus may be available
Medical City Denton, a Magnet facility, is a 208 bed, full
service, Level II trauma hospital that serves the growing
population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Medical
City Denton, we feel that customer service is an important part of
every person's job and strive to enhance community health through
our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiovascular Operating Room - OR
provides nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks
and responsibilities include:
* Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
* Current licensure as an RN TX or compact license
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
* One year recent experience in Operating Room preferred; one
year of nursing experience required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Associates Degree in Nursing preferred. Enroll in BSN program
within 6 months of hire and obtain BSN in 24 months
* Charge experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.