Portfolio Analyst Job
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Peterbilt Motors Company
On highways, construction sites, city streets, logging roads -
everywhere our customers earn their living - Peterbilt's red oval
is a familiar symbol of performance, reliability and pride.
Peterbilt has reigned as America's premium quality truck
manufacturer since the company's founding in 1939. Our dedication
to deliver products and services focused on improving customers'
performance, image, profitability and peace of mind truly makes
Peterbilt the Class of the Industry.
Peterbilt Motors Company, a division of PACCAR Inc, is seeking a
Portfolio Analyst with a BS/BA degree and 5+ years of industry
related experience. This role will be responsible for managing
portfolio level metrics for Peterbilt to meet strategic objectives,
including scope, schedules, budgets, and resource management. This
assignment is to be located in Denton, TX.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Job activities include:
- Utilize data analytic skills to create portfolio KPIs including
but not limited to scope, schedule, budget and resource
- Lead division capital budget portfolio through planning,
executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing activities.
- Evaluate division resource engagement needs and planning in the
- Develop and maintain resource reporting including short and
long-range capacity and forecast.
- Support further development of portfolio management tools.
- Effectively communicate up, down, and across the organization,
including to Senior Management on key portfolio KPIs.
- Identify and coordinate other aspects of portfolio management
- Contribute to department-wide continuous improvement
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Competencies
- Bachelor's degree required. MS/MBA degree preferred. Financial
or Accounting background preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with increasing responsibility in
project development, finance, and/or operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated presentation ability, including to senior
management, is preferred.
- Experience working with or in production environments
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, take initiative, be a strong
team player and a problem-solver.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented
environment, and manage multiple priorities with exceptional
attention to detail.
- Demonstrates high leadership potential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to learn Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Teams,
Tableau, and Power BI.
- Understanding of Accounting/Finance principles preferred.
Why work for PACCAR/Peterbilt?
- Competitive salary, 401k with a 5% match, AND a company paid
Pension Plan after 5 years of service.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your
- Comprehensive Paid Time Off - Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick
- Tuition Reimbursement for continued education - eligible after
1 year of service.
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized
as experts in their fields.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veteran/Disability corporation. Peterbilt promotes Diversity and
Inclusion through mentorship, events, and affinity support groups -
The Diversity Council, Peterbilt Women's Initiative (PBWin),
Veterans Group, and ADVOCATE (An LGBTQ support group).
Nearest Major Market: Denton
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Medical, Engineer, Developer, Sharepoint,
Healthcare, Engineering, Technology, Customer Service
Keywords: PACCAR, Denton , Portfolio Analyst Job, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!