1st Shift Warehouse Associate- Starting at $18.50 an hour
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly
received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing
number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our
warehouse employees work 32 hours per week and our teams are
comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both
ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and
comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our
associates need to be successful.
Year 1 - $18.50/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 2 - $19.00/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
Year 3 - $19.50/hour (average 30-35 hours per week)*
- While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work
32 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within
company policy and procedures.
- Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and
receiving based on store demands and product handling
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse
appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Follows the Ergonomic program according to established
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in
performance of essential job functions.
- Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Participates in taking inventory counts according to
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns,
and sanitation issues.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant
information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data
within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare
product for store deliveries.
- Ability to place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull,
lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse.
Keywords: Aldi, Denton , 1st Shift Warehouse Associate- Starting at $18.50 an hour, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!