Room Attendant - Hampton Inn Denton
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: May 3, 2021
is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management
company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate
is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New
York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing
Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward
company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property
cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or
disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse
portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and
independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and
digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue
management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving
market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value.
With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced
hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and
The Public Space attendant will
not be servicing guest rooms, they will be servicing all of the
hotel's public spaces as the cleanliness expert, making sure to
follow a comprehensive cleaning process throughout the hotel
following all of the Brand and
CDC guidelines for cleanliness.
- Thoroughly clean and santize all public spaces on a regular
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited
to, cleaning supplie for cart.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from public
spaces and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock cart with cleaning and sanitization supplies such as
bleach, mops, wipes, brooms.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Ensure overall cleanliness satisfaction for all public spaces
and guest touch points.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Clean and sanitize according to CDC and brand standards
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Denton , Room Attendant - Hampton Inn Denton, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!