Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nestled conveniently in North Texas in the vibrant (booming,
bustling) city of Denton is the corporate headquarters of Sally
Beauty Holdings, the world's largest wholesale and retail
distributor of beauty supplies. We are inviting applications for
our Sr. Finance Analyst position. SBH is seeking a dynamic and
innovative individual to show off your analytic skills while
remaining dedicated to our mission and cultural values. This
position reports to the Company's Group Vice President of Finance
and has significant interaction with leaders across the
This individual will oversee responsibilities for financial
analysis, reporting, and review of merchandising operations, with
focus on providing analytical feedback to the Merchant and Planning
& Allocation teams.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."
- Use extensive in depth knowledge of financial statements and
business to identify underlying operational risks/opportunities;
work with leaders and business partners to develop solutions.
- Assists or leads ad hoc projects as assigned by leadership,
directly involving the analysis of financial; takes
- Assist and/or lead in monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast
and close processes.
- Identify opportunities for financial/ operational improvements
among the companies, develop plan for improvement, and lead
initiative. Develop KPI's and key diagnostics to benefit Merchant
and P&A decision making and visibility to performance.
- Ensures the accuracy and reliability of all financial data
reported for the corporation and individual operating units.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited
college or university required. Advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years in a financial planning and reporting environment,
preferably with a multi-unit retail operation
- Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite with experience
building complex models.
- 5+ years Corporate financial close and related accounting
experience with experience in a Retail Merchandising organization
- Ability to analyze, gather insights, and present the results of
key financial metrics to executive level
- Bilingual a plus (English /Spanish)
- Strong analytical skills
- Takes initiative
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid
vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and
401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty
may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary
services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise
discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount
and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Supply, Denton , Sr. Financial Analyst, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!