Group Exercise Instructor
Company: Texas Family Fitness
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bring It! The Group-X Instructor (GXI) is
responsible for motivating our members to reach their health and
fitness goals through group exercise. The GXI will create and
deliver new, fresh and innovative workouts. The GXI will instruct
group classes in a safe, enjoyable and positive environment that
welcomes people of all skill and fitness levels.
- The GXI will teach proper form, technique, exercise formats and
- The GXI will use a variety of teaching methods to engage every
skill level of fitness enthusiast.
- The GXI will safely navigate members to accommodate learning
styles and capabilities.
- The GXI will motivate members to consistently attend GXI
classes by leading fun, energizing, and dynamic classes.
- The GXI will deliver best in class group fitness classes to
enhance class participation and individual performance.
- GXIs will celebrate achievement of class participants related
to personal goals, mastering of specific skills or overall health
- The GXI will build relationships within the community, as well
as with members and guests as it relates to their overall health
and fitness goals and encourage participation.
- Professionally promote Group-X classes to increase awareness
and class participation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Continuously monitor class participants to ensure they are
receiving the best possible experience by engaging them, observing
and correcting form, acknowledging members, new participants and
- HS Diploma or GED
- Current CPR Certification
- National Group Fitness Certification or Specialty Fitness
- Minimum of 1 year of prior group exercise training highly
preferred, not required
- Must teach a minimum of 1 class per month
- Knowledge of safe fitness technique and group fitness
- Knowledge of basic physiology and body mechanics
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of the position;
including leading class, walking, standing, bending, reaching, and
- Personable, enthusiastic, patient and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and collaborative team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Passion for health and fitness
Keywords: Texas Family Fitness, Denton , Group Exercise Instructor, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!