CRM and Loyalty Insights Analyst
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest
wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world
headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5
minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
This position is responsible for analyzing Sally Beauty
Holdings' CRM & loyalty database to uncover insights, trends, and
to inform targeted marketing programs that drive incremental
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."
- Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at a
broader understanding of the Sally/BSG customer.
- Assists the Sr. Manager, Loyalty & CRM Analytics in creating
insights that drive key customer initiatives.
- Performs segmentation for campaigns that are critical drivers
in customer retention, upsell, and cross-sell, generating
significant incremental revenue.
- Conducts analysis of Sally's loyalty database to assess overall
health of the program.
- Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and recommends
opportunities to improve performance.
- Performs customer segmentation based on transactional and
behavioral data to drive more relevant targeted
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, statistics or
related field. MBA or related Master s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience working in a retail,
CPG and/or agency marketing environment.
- Experience working with data science, marketing analytics &
visualization tools (SQL, Alteryx, Tableau) required
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases required
- Experience with salon and beauty industry a plus
- Experience with tools such as Alteryx, Tableau highly
- Previous experience with retail industry loyalty and CRM
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid
vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and
401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of SBH may take
advantage of our in house salon with complementary services and a
varied selection of food options at our corporate campus. Also,
featured at our corporate campus, is both a Sally Beauty and
CosmoProf Professional onsite store, where associates enjoy a great
At SBH, we remain committed to protecting the health and safety
of all our customers and associates and maintain the following
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.
Keywords: Sally Beauty Supply, Denton , CRM and Loyalty Insights Analyst, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!