Company: Safran Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities within the Stores
department in conjunction with other departments to ensure the
project meets the established schedule.
- Provides technical direction as needed to shipping/receiving
- Trains, encourages, mentors and instructs others.
- Conducts 1:1 discussions, assists with writing and delivering
annual performance reviews and mid-year reviews.
- Assists with resource planning and hiring recommendations as
- Enforces and adheres to policies as outlined in employee
- Develops teamwork through cross-training with other
- Tracks site specific KPIs and helps to implement performance
improvement plans if goals are not met.
- Supports program parts status meetings and provides visibility
of mod center activities regarding parts required.
- Performs inspections on incoming materials to validate goods
are as ordered and proper documentation has been provided and
follows proper procedures to disposition discrepancies.
- Prepares and packages materials for shipment.
- Trains and certifies designated employees on forklifts.
- Defines and updates floor stock requirements.
- Maintains care and regular maintenance of Stores department
vehicles, tools and gauges.
- Complies with and enforces safety rules and procedures and
remains alert for unsafe conditions. Addresses unsafe conditions
before putting people or property at risk.
- Wears safety equipment as required and follows safety
- Properly adheres to training and GHS/SDS guidelines when
handling Hazardous Materials.
- Maintains a neat, organized work area and contributes to the
daily housekeeping of the department.
- Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on
time to work and working full shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with five years'
experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
with demonstrated skills. Material handling in the Aerospace
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic
in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as
a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign
company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or
organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to lead and motivate team members towards project
- Ability to communicate in English (read, write and verbally
- Knowledge of aerospace components.
- Familiar with basic quality terms, concepts, inspection and
- Ability to read blueprints, pack slips, invoices and
- Mathematical knowledge and ability to apply towards problem
- Ability to interpret and deliver a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate and handle multiple priorities within
deadlines and take initiative to produce results.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours as
- Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100
lbs. with assistance.
- Able to reach overhead.
- Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
- Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting
- Full range of motion with both hands.
- Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in
the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and
space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more
sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally
friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence,
with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and
holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership
positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and
development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of
its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best
Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin
Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Keywords: Safran Group, Denton , Stores Lead, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!