Kids Club Attendant
Company: Texas Family Fitness
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Kids Club Attendant is responsible for
creating and maintaining a fun environment where all children
receive the best possible care in a clean, safe, diverse, and
family-friendly atmosphere. Our child care providers interact with
the children through play care activities, nurturing, and keeping
the children safe through visual and auditory supervision at all
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times exceeding
- Greet every guest promptly and engage with every child upon
entering the Kids Club area.
- Inquire about each child when checking in to ensure the best
possible care and safety precautions.
- Provide friendly customer service with a smile and relate to
children, members, guests and other staff in a positive
- Conduct oneself as a positive "role model" for children by
providing appropriate direction and mentoring of children in their
activities, providing positive reinforcement as appropriate,
maintaining a clean and professional family-friendly appearance,
and helping children develop age appropriate skills, abilities, and
- Responsible for the overall care and well-being of the children
in the Kids Club.
- Maintain the safety and security of the children in care and
attend to their needs in a nurturing way.
- Ensure the safety of each child in all areas of the
- Prior experience supervising infants, toddlers and youth
- Personable, enthusiastic, optimistic and outgoing
- Positive attitude and collaborative team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- HS Education in progress or Completed; or GED
- CPR certification highly preferred
- Some training or education in childcare desirable
- Patient, compassionate and fun-loving
- Computer proficiency with basic computer applications
- Stable work or school history
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Passion for health and fitness
Keywords: Texas Family Fitness, Denton , Kids Club Attendant, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!