DentonRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Denton jobs

SPN Well Services Shop Mechanic - Gainesville, TX

Company: Complete Energy Services Inc.
Location: Gainesville
Posted on: June 6, 2021

Job Description:

Overview

SPN Well Services provides a complementary suite of drilling, completion and production services, including drilling rigs, coiled tubing, pressure control, electric line, thru tubing, remedial pumping, production tools, and rentals. Offering both individual and packaged services, we support all phases of your well's lifecycle while helping you reduce costs and enhance production. We also offer local leadership, basin-level experience and innovative application of technologies.

The following essential functions and related job standards have been prepared for the Company's exclusive use and are not intended as an inclusive listing of any job's responsibilities. These functions and standards may be changed or altered by the Company at any time without notice. The Company retains its traditional rights in managing and operating the Company, its facilities, and employees.

BASIC FUNCTIONS

The Mechanic is responsible for the mechanical servicing and upkeep of all SPN Well Services equipment. The mechanic will perform scheduled preventative maintenance, will troubleshoot problems and perform necessary repairs. Approximately 60% of work performed is in the mechanic's shop; the remaining 40% is maintenance work in the field.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS

  • The mechanic, based on reports from the field, will have to diagnose problems with various types of oil well service equipment. The mechanic will have to understand the operation of the piece of equipment, and understand the appropriate diagnostic tests. The tests will frequently require interpretation on the part of the mechanic. The mechanic will have to reach those critical areas of the equipment in order to perform the diagnostic tests, which can require awkward postures.
  • Repairs/Overhauls. The mechanic will be required to perform the repairs dictated based on troubleshooting the equipment, or perform scheduled maintenance such as equipment overhauls. Overhauling engines and transmissions is required. Repairs of differentials, hydraulic and electrical systems are required. Welding is a routine requirement of the job. Access during repair can place the body in awkward postures. Handling of heavy items will occur, especially in the field.
  • Other duties as assigned by supervisor

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

  • Passing the company's drug screening process
  • Passing the company's background check

Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)

Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled

Drug Free Workplace

Keywords: Complete Energy Services Inc., Denton , SPN Well Services Shop Mechanic - Gainesville, TX, Other , Gainesville, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Denton RSS job feeds