At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people's lives every day,
ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe
packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand
promise, PROTECTS WHATS GOOD, we strive to make a difference by
protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more
than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you,
who wants to work with people like us.
Services Account Representative
The Services Account Representative works very closely with the
Services Account Manager and is the main customer contact for
operational Services business matters. This includes facilitating
service sales growth ambition through sales opportunity analysis,
management of service contracts, service coordination and customer
support. Offering quality service with innovative solutions,
looking to drive excellence in customer satisfaction is key. A SAR
covers one or more Key Accounts and can be, in addition, a member
of a team covering a geographical area. The SAR can independently
lead a defined account (non-Key Accounts) in agreement with
Services Account Management. In addition to key responsibilities,
the SAR can be an expert in a specific food application.
This position will report to the Services Support Manager.
This position is based in Denton, TX or Vernon Hills, IL.
You might be travelling up to 10% of your time.
Tetra Pak is not considering applicants (Internal or External)
who require International relocation to the United States.
What you will do
As a Services Account Representative you will:
- Participate in analysis and follow up of sales opportunities
and promote services based on customer information, together with
Services Key Account Managers (KAM) and Services Account
- Participate in customer relationships from an operational
perspective and transactional sales through structured
- Close communication to and collaboration with vendors on price
quotes and new materials
- Participate in analysis of and follow-up on customer
satisfaction results together with Services functions
- Lead communication and planning with customers for service and
maintenance events, permanent solutions and mandatory re-building
- Participate in preparation of service contract execution and
confirm resources for delivery of services and service delivery
Who you are
We believe you have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Customer
- World Class Customer Service experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Strong communication in English both written and verbal.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for
development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our
engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting
food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English
through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on Tuesday June 9, 2021.