Company: Thermadyne Corp
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ESAB is a world leader in the production of welding consumables
and equipment. Our brand is synonymous with world-leading expertise
in the following key areas: Manual welding and cutting
equipment Welding consumables Welding automation
Cutting systems Celebrating 110 years since its founding, ESAB now
serves a global market. We are represented in almost every country
by subsidiaries or agents providing sales and support. ESAB also
has manufacturing plants across four continents. Manufacturers
everywhere are looking for ways to improve productivity and reduce
operating costs. One way to achieve this goal is to align with a
welding and cutting partner that offers a complete line of
innovative solutions that meet the current demands of industry.
ESAB has led the way in research and development of better
technologies and products for this industry since its founding.
ESAB has many great minds working on ways to make our industry
stronger and better able to meet the needs of the future. We are
constantly striving to expand our product offerings from the best
in traditional welding applications to large automated
manufacturing facilities. ESAB continues to offer world-class
technical support and educational opportunities to help our
customers work smarter and better. We are dedicated to working with
customers to help them be more productive, more profitable, and
better able to compete.
If applying internally, please discuss this opportunity with
your manager and local HR Business Partner before application.
Location (city & State/Country): Denton, TX
Position Title: Export Representative
Prepare documentation and coordinate shipment of all
international orders/shipments from all US facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and distribute compliant export documentation for all
international shipments leaving US and international drop
- Coordinate all international shipments. (Coordination between
international customer services, export shipping departments,
compliance department, freight forwarders and carriers).
- Troubleshoot all international shipments by communicate with
forwarders/freight companies (including but not limited to:
tracking of freight, damaged freight, lost freight, any post
- Provide support and response to International Customer Service
in investigating, analysis and resolution of outstanding issues to
achieve customer satisfaction
- Supports individual and team goals and initiatives
- Prepare all quotes for international and domestic customer
- Use documentation software to:
- Determine country specific documentation requirement.
- Ensure shipments are processed through Restricted Party
- Determine if Export License is required.
- Ensure accurate HTS, ECCN and Country of Origin are
- Ensure complete accuracy of all documentation
- Hazmat documentation for DOT and IMDG requirements
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak)
- High School Diploma, or GED
- College Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with ERP systems required (JDE or SAP
- Strong working knowledge of export regulations and
documentation requirements for international shipments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and effectively resolve problems in a timely
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle
- Two years of solid international shipping (including document
- Experience interfacing cross-functionally and with external
Mobility & Travel Requirements
This position will not support sponsorship. If you require
sponsorship now, or in the future, your application will not be
The ESAB Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Thermadyne Corp, Denton , Export Representative, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!