Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest
wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located in
Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our
customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products
and exceptional customer service.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for driving the analysis and
execution of the Strategic Price Optimization across SBH.
Exceptionally strong analytical and math skills are required, along
with a focus on detailed execution of processes. This position will
work across Merchandising, Marketing, Stores and the Information
Systems team to provide strategic pricing recommendations.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."
Price Execution Analysis:
- Create pricing scenarios supporting existing goals, execute
pricing, and verify results against goals.
- Work with Merchants offering strong points of view and
recommendations for sales and margin optimization through pricing
Regular Price Strategy and Analysis:
- Work with merchandising and store ops to measure results of
price zone changes, price change and price tests.
- Deep dive on performance by category and market to make
recommendations on test to run and actions to roll out to the
- Evaluate effectiveness of pricing methods and rules, identify
opportunities, and make recommendations for competitive pricing
Clearance Price Strategy and Analysis:
- Work closely with Director of Pricing, Inventory Management and
Merchandising to develop seasonal clearance cadence strategies.
Optimize by district where feasible and measure results.
- Work with Manager to develop and execute clearance strategies.
Manage not on POG clearance.
- Pricing projects as identified by supervisor
Promotion Pricing Analysis:
- Work with data sources to develop reports and strategic
insights that merchants can use to improve promotion
- Work with merchandising partners to analyze results and
recommend items and prices for future ads.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Math, Finance, Statistics
- Higher level math and logic skills
- 3-5 years of analytical experience preferred
- Retail or consumer products experience a plus, but complex
analytical experience is the priority
- Strong skills in using BI/analytical tools along with
willingness to learning new solutions
- Clear, concise communication style with the ability to develop
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and quickly
react to changing business needs while meeting firm deadlines
- Needs to be a self-starter to be able to follow processes and
use programs to meet business objectives
- Ability to organize and manage a variety of activities while
addressing multiple priorities and quickly react to changing
business needs while meeting firm deadlines
- Superior strategy development skills
- Strong negotiating skills supported by excellent oral and
written communication skills
- Needs to be a self-starter to be able to develop policies and
programs to meet new business objectives
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid
vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and
401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of SBH may take
advantage of our in house salon with complementary services and a
varied selection of food options at our corporate campus. Also,
featured at our corporate campus, is both a Sally Beauty and
CosmoProf Professional onsite store, where associates enjoy a great
At SBH, we remain committed to protecting the health and safety
of all our customers and associates and maintain the following
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, or disability.