PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Peterbilt Motors Company
On highways, construction sites, city streets, logging roads -
everywhere our customers earn their living - Peterbilt's red oval
is a familiar symbol of performance, reliability and pride.
Peterbilt has reigned as America's premium quality truck
manufacturer since the company's founding in 1939. Our dedication
to deliver products and services focused on improving customers'
performance, image, profitability and peace of mind truly makes
Peterbilt the Class of the Industry.
The Fleet Sales Analyst has a key role in handling multiple
sales administrative and customer service matters relating to
Peterbilt's National Account team and the truck deals associated
with this organization. The successful candidate must be detail
oriented, organized, have excellent communication and be a team
player with an analytical approach to solution based thinking.
Daily activities involved in this role include fleet customer
management , processing fleet change orders, assisting the National
Account Team with CAR management, MLO reviews and general
communication with the team.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- The Fleet Sales Analyst will act as liaison between Dealers,
National Account Sales Staff, Plant Engineering, and Materials to
resolve unique issues related to material and cost analysis.
- Participate and represent Sales Administration within a cross
functional team environment and during customer pilot reviews.
- Develop MLO analyses for National Account Team and Peterbilt
Senior Management utilization.
- Respond to management requests for ad-hoc information and
analysis utilizing database tools and resources.
- Ensure invoice accuracy of fleet orders.
- Assist the National Account Team with CAR accuracy.
- Fleet Sales credit/debit management.
- Prioritizes and handles multiple tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business related field or Engineering
required, Masters degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience with Heavy Duty OEM.
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, detail oriented, strong
initiative and self motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
- Excellent attitude toward customer service, professionalism and
- Ability to communicate and interact comfortably with fleet
sales and senior management.
- Solid time management skills, and ability to prioritize urgent
- Proficient with PB CARS and OPS system preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound
business decisions based on various factors.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects
and maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced
- Experience with MS Office Suite specifically Access and Excel
with the ability to read, manipulate, and analyze data.
Why Work for PACCAR/Peterbilt?
- Competitive salary, 401k with a 5% match, AND a company paid
Pension Plan after 5 years of service.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your
- Comprehensive Paid Time Off - Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick
- Tuition Reimbursement for continued education - eligible after
1 year of service.
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized
as experts in their fields.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veteran/Disability. Peterbilt promotes Diversity and Inclusion
through mentorship, events, and affinity support groups - The
Diversity Council, Peterbilt Women's Initiative (PBWin), Veterans
Group, and ADVOCATE (An LGBTQ support group).
Nearest Major Market: Denton
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Transportation, Engineer, Medical, Quantitative
Analyst, Operations, Sales, Engineering, Healthcare, Data