Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Delivery Driver is responsible for
providing our guests a genuine NbC experience by delivering orders
accurately and on-time. This position will organize orders, check
orders for accuracy, load, and deliver following a specific route.
The Delivery Driver serves in an essential role to engage and bring
joy to our guests, create a memorable experience, leave a positive,
lasting impression, and deliver a product with the highest quality
of standards. The Delivery Driver embodies NbC core values and
demonstrates a strong commitment to guest satisfaction as well as
excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to guests or
businesses in a safe, timely manner with a friendly attitude.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that
orders are complete, and guest is satisfied.
- Protect the quality of the NbC product.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe
- Keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality
Core Values and Competencies:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exhibits high energy and strong interpersonal skills; is
friendly, helpful, positive, patient, socially confident and
- Is diligent, organized, and self-motivated.
- Has the ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Skilled and confident driver.
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a vehicle.
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented with an innate sense of
- Proficient in using GPS and other routing systems.
Education, Certifications, and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Previous delivery driver experience required.
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including
early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on changing
Compensation: $8.50 per hour
Join Our Growing Family
From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes is
committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections.
With more than 390 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in
Canada, there's plenty of opportunity to join our family!
Click here to learn more about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location
are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees
of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries
about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator
and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise
owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local,
state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, Denton , Delivery Driver, Other , Denton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!