PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Peterbilt Motors Company
On highways, construction sites, city streets, logging roads -
everywhere our customers earn their living - Peterbilt's red oval
is a familiar symbol of performance, reliability and pride.
Peterbilt has reigned as America's premium quality truck
manufacturer since the company's founding in 1939. Our dedication
to deliver products and services focused on improving customers'
performance, image, profitability and peace of mind truly makes
Peterbilt the Class of the Industry.
This position will report to the Global Battery Electric Vehicle
Integration Supervisor within Peterbilt Division Engineering. This
position is located in Denton, TX.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Designing, integrating and deploying Battery Electric Vehicles.
Focus on integrating global chassis components.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with Pro- Engineer, Creo, Windchill, and Microsoft
- Thorough knowledge of Peterbilt products and processes
including PCP Tollgate experience.
- Strong chassis system background.
- Expertise with modeling complex systems with structural
considerations and emphasis on weight control of a commercial
- Understanding of High Voltage DC power systems, energy storage,
inverters, motors, cabling & routing, charging, troubleshooting,
- High level of initiative and demonstrated problem solving
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Must be able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders (PACCAR
Divisions, Suppliers & Customers) and manage multiple tasks
- Manufacturing experience desired.
- Must be willing to Travel, including internationally.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or related field
Why Work for PACCAR/Peterbilt?
- Competitive salary, 401k with a 5% match, AND a company paid
Pension Plan after 5 years of service.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your
- Comprehensive Paid Time Off - Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Sick
- Tuition Reimbursement for continued education - eligible after
1 year of service.
- Global Fortune 500 company with a wide array of growth and
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized
as experts in their fields.
Act with Integrity
Drive for Results
Lead Innovation and Quality Initiatives
Use Sound Judgment / Business Acumen
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veteran/Disability. Peterbilt promotes Diversity and Inclusion
through mentorship, events, and affinity support groups - The
Diversity Council, Peterbilt Women's Initiative (PBWin), Veterans
Group, and ADVOCATE (An LGBTQ support group).
Nearest Major Market: Denton
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Construction, Medical, Manufacturing Engineer,
Engineer, Engineering, Healthcare, Energy